Rhodes Hall, located in Midtown along Peachtree Street near the Downtown Connector, is a historic building built in 1904. Despite it’s busy urban surroundings, the building itself has been well-preserved. It is used as a historic house museum, but it has been undergoing renovations recently.
Prior to the Sabbat taking control of Atlanta, the building was used by the Prince, J Benison Hodges for meetings. The Sabbat sacked the building after his disappearance. It served as an Elysium during his rule.